The Miller TurboLite is a small and light fully compliant retractable Fall Arrest Block designed to be used as a personal fall limiter arresting free fall within millimeters.
• Retractable technology prevents trip hazards while built in swivel prevents lifeline twisting.
• Lightweight aluminum connectors reduce weight while maintaining the strength needed to support workers
• Arrests a fall within millimetres.
• Provides 2m working capacity lifeline.
• Compact and lightweight with strong, impact resistant nylon housing.
• Connector bracket can be retrofitted to any TurboLite model and easily transforms two TurboLite PFLs into a complete tie-off fall protection system.
• Eliminates need for different fall protection equipment to address fall clearance.
• Can be used in horizontal and foot level applications where an overhead anchorage point is unavailable (refer to supplementary instructions on horizontal usage).