PVC Food Industry Safety Gumboot:
* Heavy duty PVC upper with PVC sole
* Nylon lined inside for ease of cleaning
* Three trim heights for wearer comfort
* Kick off spur on heel for easy removal
* Sole resistant to solvents, oil, acid, alkalis & fats
* Reinforced ankle, heel and instep for optimum support
* Very upright boot, will not drape onto the floor with adverse hygiene effects, while still remaining very flexible
* Very flexible composition - resistant to cracking.
* Developed with the industry feedback as a guide to the perfect boot, current model been trialled for 8+months.
* Available ex-stock - no delay or lead time to manufacture.
* Superior slip resistant sole
* Self-cleaning sole
* 4E European last (width)
* Sole cleat pattern designed for maximum traction in all conditions.
* High stress areas of the gumboot have double thickness PVC.
* Sensitive areas of your foot are protected by extra thick PVC
* Comfort in-sole
Manufactured to ISO 20345:2004 S4 and AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Class 1 safety standards